Monday 3 June 2013

An incident.

Name of person reporting incident: Michael Alvarado. 
Today's date(day/month/year): 03/06/2013.
Institution: Carrefour.

The incident ocurred al 10.25 approximately on Wednesday morning in the parking of Carrefour. The incident involved Rachel García(the victim) and Jorge Rodriguez(the allegend offender). 

I was leaving the carrefour with a friend when I saw rachel parking across the street, she was talking on the phone thus did not notice a car approaching. I scream for him to be careful, but it was too late. My friend and I ran to see how it was, he was still conscious and we could talk. The man in the car came out and said that he had no guilt because she was distracted with the phone.
 

Quickly call an ambulance. They came and took her to the hospital where he is recovering. This will teach you that you should go street attentive and not distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment